FAVOURITE HAIR PRODUCTS

November 03, 2012

Today I thought I would share with you my favourite hair products of the moment. I like to change up my hair products quite a lot because it works better for my hair. It happened to me before that a shampoo made my hair look disgusting instead of fresh and clean. These are just basic products I use on a daily basis.

Shampoo and Conditioner I really like the pantene shampoos and I keep coming back to them. This is my favourite, it's the aqua light shampoo. I feel like it's very clean and it has no rubish in it. For some reason I don't really care what coniditioner I use. When I buy a shampoo I tend to just buy the matching conditioner to put in the ends of my hair. Pantene shampoo and conditioner

Conditioner spray The reason why I don't really care what conditioner I use is because I like using a leave in spray conditioner. It helps me untangle my hair and it makes my hair feel very soft. Currently I'm using the Gliss Kur hair repair spray but that's just to use it up because I've had it for a long time. Gliss Kur hair repair
  
Heat protectant I'm trying to give my hair a break from using heat on it, but when I don't have time to let it air dry I like to use this TRESsemé blow dry potion. When I want to curl my hair or just touch it up with my straighteners I use the got2b guardian angel. I feel like both the products protect my hair a bit more from the heat and make it smooth and shiny. TRESsemmé blow dry potion and Got2b Guardian angel

Dry shampoo Currently I'm using the batiste dry shampoo. I decided to get a big bottle because I use it all the time. It's great for some extra volume and freshness. Batiste original dry shampoo

Serum I like to use a serum when my hair is still wet or after styling it. The biosilk silk therapy is currently my favourite. It makes my hair feel super soft and silky. Bioslik silk therapy

Hairspray This is an absolute necasity for me! When my hair is all over the place in the morning I can just tie it up and smooth out the crazy bits with some hairspray. I love the Elnett sprays, because they hold your hair in place but you can brush it out very easily. Elnett Satin Supreme hold hairspray

What are your favourite hair products?