5 FAVOURITE FALL PIECES

November 05, 2012

Fall is one of my favourite fashion seasons. I love layering pieces and of course, boots! I put together a top 5 of my favourite and most worn pieces for this fall. Hope you like it. :)
 



Army Jacket
My army jacket is deifnitely one of my best purchases for this fall. I love it and I wear it all the time. It's great now, because if I can wear it with a scarf and it will keep me warm. I think I will be able to wear this for the winter as well with a warm knit under it and a warm scarf. Army jacket, Topshop












Plaid shirt 
When I don't know what to wear, I usually just throw on a plaid shirt. It's super easy to style and I really like the look of it. It looks great paired with a pair of combat boots and some jeans. I also like to wear it with my army jacket. Shirt, Hollister





 





Knit cardigan
A knit cardigan or sweater is definitely an essential for me for the fall time. It's super warm and comfy to just wear around the house or to wear outside as a jacket when it's not too cold out. I like wearing this on lazy days with a simple tee and jeans. Knit cardigan, River Island











Coloured jeans
This is another staple piece that makes an outfit look a lot more interesting. I wear this burgundy pair a lot and I love styling it different ways. Chinos, Soul Cal Deluxe




Combat boots
I love these babies! I wear them almost every day. They are my perfect fall shoe and I love the edgy style. Combat boots, River Island










What are your favourite fall pieces?