MY FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE

September 11, 2012

DKNY Be Delicious Pop-Art Optic

For the past few months I've been wearing this fragrance almost every day. I absolutely love it and I'm going to be really sad when it runs out!

2 years ago after Christmas they had a big sale on at boots and my sister is obsessed with fragrances so originally I was going to get it for her. But when I smelled it I loved the scent and I just wanted to keep it, it's so nice! 

It's fruity, but not too much either. I can't really describe it but it says on this website: Composition of this edition is identical with the original perfume; composed of cucumber, green notes, violet leaves, grapefruit, magnolia, tuberose, lily of the valley, rose, violet, sandalwood, amber and musk. So I guess that pretty much describes it! 

The only downside is that I should probibly wear a different scent in the winter and fall time because it is very summery.

What is your favourite scent?