FALL MUST-HAVES

September 02, 2012

Unfortunately, summer is coming to an end. The weather is getting colder and it's 'back to school' season. So, I think it's safe to say that it's time for some fall shopping! I made a list of some staple pieces I think will really add to my wardrobe. They are all pretty basic but this is mainly what I will be looking for when I'm going shopping. :)

Oversized sweater This will be so nice to just through on after a long day of school to snuggle up on the couch and watch some of my favorite series. Sweater, H&M

Knit cardigan It's always good to have a warm knit cardigan when it's cold to through on over your outfit. It's a basic piece so it will match a lot of outfits. Knit cardigan, Blonde & Blonde

Gilet This is perfect for days when it's too cold to go outside without a jacket and you don't want to wear a big winter coat. It's cute and easy to style, perfect for a lazy day in town with your friends. Gilet, Soul Cal Deluxe
 
Biker jacket It's no secret that I love leather and biker jackets. It adds such a cool vibe to your outfit and instantly transforms your look. You can pair it with skirts, dresses, jeans, leggings.. anything! It's my go-to piece when I go out so I would love to buy a black version. I'm actually considering the biker jacket pictures, it looks really nice! Biker jacket, Republic

Parka jacket This fall is going to be all about comfort for me. This park jacket looks so cozy! It will be perfect for cold days with a cute hat and boots. Parka jacket, Topshop

Plaid shirt Another go-to piece on days when I don't know what to wear or don't have a lot of time to get ready in the morning. I would love an oversized version like the one pictured to wear with boots and leggings. Plaid shirt, Topshop

Peplum This has been such a big trend lately. It's super flattering on most body types and I still haven't bought anything peplum! I think a skirt would be my favourite, because you can style it a lot of different ways. Defenitely have to check this out next time I'm going shopping! Peplum skirt, Topshop

Coloured jeans I already have a pair of coloured jeans from last fall and I wore them all the time! But, I think you can never have enough pairs of coloured jeans. It transforms a boring outfit into someting a little more interesting. Dark red jeggings, River Island

Dark wash jeans This is something I think every person owns. It's nice to buy a new pair of jeans once in a while to freshen up your wardrobe and maybe toss out a pair that is falling apart. Dark wash jeans, H&M

Ankle boots I'm obsessed with ankle boots for this fall! I love the laid-back look and it's a nice staple piece. Unfortunately, they can be pretty pricey so I just have to save up some cash to buy a black pair of biker boots like the one pictured. Biker boots, Pull&Bear

What are your fall must-haves?