BEAUTY GOODIES

September 17, 2012

Today my dad came back from a business trip to Chicago and he brought me some beauty goodies home! I gave him a list before he left and he found everything in wallgreens. It was super nice of him to go there for me so thanks dad. :)

 
The first thing I got was my first essie nail polish! Recently they started selling essie polishes at selected boots stores here in Ireland, but it's much cheaper to buy them in the states. I picked this colour, because I think I will wear it a lot in the fall and I can get a lot of use out of it. Essie nail polish in Raspberry 

EOS is my favorite brand for lip balms and I love this flavour. I already have this lip balm but I was running out so dad picked me up a back up. It makes my lips super soft and it's nice and fruity. EOS lip balm in Summer fruit 

This product is something I have really wanted to try out. I heard a lot about it and it will be nice to wear in the winter when my lips are chapped and I can't really wear lipstick. It's a nice lip balm with a bit of colour. Can't wait to try it! Maybelline Baby lips in Peach kiss

Last but not least is my favorite mascara! I got two because I wanted to give one to my best friend. It makes my lashes look long and voluminous and the colour is nice and black. Cover girl lashblast volume mascara in 800 Very black