OUTFIT: HIGH LOW DRESS

August 04, 2012

High low dress



Today's outfit post features a high low dress. Another trend which I am obsessed with. At first, I wasn't a big fan of the trend and didn't think I would wear it, but now I changed my mind. I love it!

Especially dresses that have a sheer skirt and a slip underneath, I think are beautiful. Since this dress is cobalt blue I thought brown and gold would be nice colours to pair it with. 


I would either wear sandals or wedges with this outfit, depending on the occasion. For accessories I would wear a statement ring and definitely some aviators when the sun is out.  I've been loving crosses for jewelry and I think this cross ring is a nice statement piece. 

Dress - chiarafashion.co.uk (sold out)
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Ring - Club Manhattan
Wedges -  Dolve Vita

What do you think of the 'high low' trend?