OUTFIT: FLORAL SHORTS

August 20, 2012

Floral shorts

High waisted shorts is something I can't really wear a lot this summer due to the bad weather but I still love this trend! The high waisted floral shorts in this outfit are very eye catching and an obvious statement piece. 

It's hard not to go over-board with this outfit. The way I would wear it, is with a plain tee, crop top, sleeveless button up or a sheer shirt. 


For jewelry again, nothing crazy just a dainty gold ring and some nice stud earrings. I think sandals are nice and comfy to wear with shorts, for a night-time look I would probibly wear wedges. 


Something that can change the outfit up a bit is the way you style your hair. I would probibly wear loose curls, a little french braid in my fringe or a top knot.
Shorts - Etsy
Earrings - Kabiri
Ring - By Boe
Sandals - Steve Madden
What do you think of high waisted shorts?