NEW COLLECTION: RIVER ISLAND

August 21, 2012


Today I was browsing some website and looking at new collections. The fall collection for River Island really caught my eye. They have a lot of nice pieces and I really loved the jackets. These are 3 of my favourite jackets from the collection. The first one would be great to wear with a nice jumper and gloves on a cold day. I love the fabrics and it looks classy but also modern. The army jacket is my favourite, it looks like a jacket from a previous zara collection which I really wanted but couldn't get because it was sold out. I am definitely going to a River Island shop when I'm back to check it out! The last jacket is a nice fisherman jacket. It's simple and casual and it would nice to wear on a relaxing day when your going for a walk.

Do you like the River Island jackets?