MAKE-UP ESSENTIALS

August 07, 2012

Usually, I don't wear a lot of make-up. When I go out I wear eyeshadow and some more fun products, but not on a daily basis. I just fill in my brows, use some powder, concealer, bronzer, blusher, eyeliner, mascara and that's about it. Nothing special or exciting, but I do have some essentials I've re-purchased and still use all the time.
 
I used to use the MAC msf natural, but when I found this product I never used it again. It's the perfect powder for me! It feels good on my skin and makes it look nice and matte. I use it in the shade 02 Rose Ivory.  Maybelline dream matte powder


A few years ago I first started trying out bronzers and looking for one that works for me. I did some research online and this bronzer was very popular. It was quite expensive but totally worth it! I love it and I don't think I will ever stop using it. It has a bit of shimmer to it and it's not too brown or too orange. Nars Laguna bronzer
This is another very popular nars product and I wear it a lot. I do have some other blushes that I like to wear but I always find myself going back to this one. It's the perfect mix between peach and pink with a nice golden shimmer. Nars Orgasm blush
Ever since I got this mascara I never tried another one, it's the best! It makes my lashes look really long and full and the colour is a nice rich black. The only downside is that I can't get it here where I live, but I have some more stocked up for the next few years. :) I have it in very black 800. Covergirl mascara
My brows have always been a bit weird, they are different shades of blonde which really annoys me. A while ago I found this product and I really like it. It looks very natural and my brows stay in place all day when I use it combined with the clear brow gel. I use it in the shade Ash blonde/Taupe.  Anastacia brow powder
 
Last year my sister went to New York with my mom and I asked her to bring me this product home. I've always wanted to try it because it doesn't look like a lip balm and again, it's a very populalr product. Now, I use it all the time and I really like it, it makes my lips super soft and it smells amazing! My favourite flavor is summer fruit. EOS lip balm

What are your make-up essentials?